UI | UX
QLD Health, through Ajilon, required a native mobile application to enable health practitioners to access key clinical data in any situation, including the loss of an Internet connection, across mobile and tablet. I engaged with the client and stakeholders to establish a workflow and taxonomy that reflected the online service that was intuitive and easy to use. The end product included high-fidelity designs to support all facets of the app.
The following deliverables for this engagement included:
- Client and stakeholder management, in the context of the UI/UX process,
- Workflow and content taxonomy,
- Wireframes developed to rapidly gauge input and direction,
- High fidelity designs native to both the Android and iOS platform for mobile and tablet crafted to reflect QLD Health’s brand whilst adhering to mobile design guidelines, best practice,
- Design guidelines documentation to support implementation.